- November 16-December 28 | Eight-Week Series
- January 17 – March 24 | Eight-Week Series
- December 11 & 18 | Two-weekend Intensive
Eight-Week Group Series – $300/couple
These two hour classes over the course of eight weeks, allows you to connect with other couples and delve more deeply into the topics you care about. This class is ideal for first time couples, and parents who are processing previous experiences and preparing to take hold of their choices for their upcoming birth.
Two-Weekend Intensive – $300/couple
This is an ideal class for parents who are preparing to birth again, or for busy parents who are looking for a less intensive class experience.
Private Classes – $400/couple
A group environment isn’t for everyone! You can host a private class at your home or in my studio which will allow you personal involvement in the flow, exploration of the topics that mean most to you, and more time to absorb the information you’re learning.
- Private classes take place at your schedule, either at the Taproot Studio, or in your home.
- Limited to two couples per class, scheduled as desired
About Taproot Classes
You are unique, and your birth is, too. In this dynamic and interactive class, you’ll laugh your way to mapping out the route to the birth that’s right for you!
Classes are held at our studio.
511 4th Street, Bremerton, inside Viva Flow Yoga.
You will leave our classes with:
- Personal connection to some of the local parent support systems in Kitsap County
- Skills to cope with the sensations of labor
- Tools to understand and implement informed consent
- Clarity on your goals, with a plan for how to get there
- Confidence as you forge ahead into parenting
- A net of new parents in your community
All class materials will be provided. Dress comfortably, bring a water bottle and join us!